Full-time Architect or Architectural Intern
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three to five years of office experience in project design and production for commercial projects, and be able to work independently, as well as a contributing member of a project team.
· Architecture degree, Architectural license is a plus
· Three to five (3-5) years of architectural experience with commercial / retail / office projects
· Outstanding proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup
· Strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Excellent time management skills
· Proficiency in rendering software and other graphic software (Photoshop, etc.) is helpful
Please send your resume and portfolio to STUDIOGEE Architecture at email@example.com STUDIOGEE Architecture is an equal opportunity employer. Medical benefits and 401K program provided. Salary commensurate with experience.